Sat, Feb 11|
A Breath of Self Love: 75 Minute Virtual Meditation & Breathwork Journey
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2023, 10:00 AM EST
About the event
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to send some love to the person who needs it most- yourself!
Whether you’re single, in a relationship, or it’s complicated, this workshop is open to anyone seeking a little self-love. Join me for a virtual meditation and breathwork experience to channel a little extra appreciation and love for yourself.
We’ll use Conscious Connected Breath (a specific breathing technique which I’ll walk you through) to enter a relaxed state of consciousness. In this state it’s possible to access deep healing, release trapped emotions, experience enhanced creativity & intuition. The journey can be physical, spiritual, and/or emotional; alternately you may just have a nourishing and relaxing self-care break.
A Breathing Patterns Breathwork Journey is a safe and gentle process that encourages the exploration and release of emotions. It is suitable for almost all people, you will be in control of how deep you choose to go at all times.What to expect
- This 75 minute self-love workshop which will include:
- An introduction to Conscious Connected Breath
- Self-care and self-love meditation
- A guided conscious breathwork session (~30 minutes)
- Space for integration and sharing
- A chance to share and connect with others
February 11, 2023
10am, EST we will run approx. 75 minutes long
Workshop to be held via zoom, link to be provided 24 hours prior to start.
- Please refrain from eating a heavy meal before- we will be taking deep breaths which may upset a full stomach
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing
- To get the most benefit out of this practice please select a space where you won't be disturbed for the duration of the session. You may want to set up a space to lie down such as on a yoga mat, carpet, couch, or bed. I would also suggest keeping anything you’d want for comfort nearby- a pillow, bolster, blanket, some water or tissues. Headphones can be helpful for blocking out external noise.
- You may wish to keep a journal to write down any thoughts that come up during or after the workshop.